Friday 16 January 2015

♦︎Sims Deaths♦︎

Hey guys so today I came across a glitch. Heres the story I created a new world on my sims 3 with Jemma Green & Danny Green ( The Sims ) , So I set them up jobs and all when at one point in my Game Play Jemma would not move she was glitch into the house heres an image:
weird right. Anyway because she can not move that means she can not eat , go to the bathroom or even sleep so I check her and I can not click on her and of course I have never had a sim die before at least as a young adult ( Bragging Rights :p ) so I did not know what was going on then I went back home and guess what this was there: 
at this point I was just like DANG IT !!!!!. anyway so she pops up on my screen like this and Jemma Green dies of a glitch. 




           WHAT IF YOU GET THIS PROBLEM ???
BUT WAIT this could have been easily avoided because guess what I found a way to fix this before they die just do : Command , shift , c : then type in :  moveobjects on , once you have done that you can move your sim so they are not glitch into a wall or anything else anymore :D. ( If you want to  not be able to move                                                             objects anywhere anymore just do : command , shift , c :                                                                            moveobjects off . Thnx for reading hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment