Wednesday 22 April 2015

♦︎Sims 4 Get To Work♦︎Sims Rays♦︎

♦︎Hey guys didi the simmer here. One of the feature I have loved about get to work is the sim ray. Now if you guys have read my past few blog post you would know that my by far favourite active career in "Get To Work" is the science career. Yet this addition to the career just makes it even more fun then it already is.


♦︎First things first you want to construct your sims ray. You can do this by checking your sims notebook and finding what you need to make your sim ray. The parts you need to make this are really easy to get. You can even ask your sims co-workers to give them to you.

♦︎Next this lets talk about what this thing can really do. Well when you first create it ( before you upgrade it ) you only have the option to freeze sims , but as your scientist levels up in their career they will be able to upgrade the sims ray. So far in my game play experience I do not think you need any extra parts to upgrade it. I think the coolest upgrades so far are the mind control options , I will not get to far into that as I wan't you guys to check it out yourself.

♦︎To upgrade you sim ray you are going to need to place it on the "invention constructor" this is the same tool you used to create it. Then there will be an option to upgrade it and then you can select what you would like the upgrade to be. Eg : Mind Control : sit , Mind Control :change outfit.

♦︎I am amazed at the new features in this expansion and can not wait for the next one to come out. If you wan't to buy and check this thing out for yourself then I would recommend downloading a digital copy on "Origin" for $310 HKD , $40 USD or around $28 GBP.


                                                                ♦︎HAPPY SIMMING♦︎ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment