Thursday 11 June 2015

♦︎NEWCREST OUT IN ONLY HOURS ! & New Stuff Pack ?♦︎11th Of June Update♦︎

♦︎Hello fellow simmer :P I am really looking forward to start getting my blogger schedule back in order if you have not checked it out you can read about it by clicking on the diamond *♦︎*. So anyway I have been trying really hard to get my blog post done but I will probably not be sticking to the full schedule until the summer starts for me in 3 weeks.

♦︎So we have got some news on what content will be added to the game this 11th of June (Tomorrow). So the new
content is called "Newcrest" from what I have seen this will be a new world added to the list of "Willow Creek" & "Oasis Springs" and of course "Magnolia Promenade" is you own get to work. So I believe that this is basically a world full of empty lots.

♦︎I think this is really good as a lot of simmers have been requesting that we get more building space. I can not wait to see what this new town will have in store for us simmer guess we will have to wait until tomorrow.

♦︎We have news that next week we will be getting a new stuff pack. Now before I get into the exciting news of this pack I will not be getting it right away as I am not getting any new content until my summer officially starts ( in two weeks ). So this stuff pack is called "Perfect Patio Stuff". So this pack will consist of outdoor furniture , stylish swimsuits and of course lot of fun new gameplay.

♦︎So one of the main features is the hot tub. Now from what I know this hot tub will be able to hold 7 sims and maybe even children ?. This hot tub looks a bit different from the once you would see in the sims 3. This one seems to be above ground and actually looks pretty well fit for the theme.

♦︎I can not wait for my summer holidays when I can finally get in my hands on this stuff pack. Until then I am sure next week I will be watching a whole load of "first impression" videos for this stuff pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment