Monday 27 July 2015

♦︎Spa Day Outfits & Build & Buy♦︎

♦︎ Hey guys so a couple weeks ago they released the sims pack "Spa Day" I have posted my review on the pack and you can check thats out. Anyway I have created a couple outfits and have created a room to show you guys. You can find them on the gallery under "didi_the_simmer"


♦︎ So this is the yoga room I have built
recently I have been really into building in the
sims. I hope you guys like the room and thank you
for over 50 downloads that is so cool :D


♦︎This is one of the
outfits I have put my sim in. Even
if you have no packs and just spa day you
can still create this outfit it requires no CC
and items from other packs. So just base game &
the Spa Day game pack. 
♦︎ I love this outfits and the
colours in it. It works with all
sims of any shape and size. I hope you
guys will like these two outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment