Tuesday 11 August 2015

♦︎ Spa Day Game Pack Review ♦︎

♦︎ This week was the release of the sims 4 Spa Day , the second game pack to the sims 4.

♦︎So I am first going to talk about when you first install this game. It is $160 HKD and around $20 USD . Unfortunately though you can only buy this pack on origin digitally so if you are a CD kinda person you might have let it go :P . When you install the game the first time you will see will be a big notice telling you the game play elements. Don't worry if you want to see it again as you can go into the button at the top of your home screen that say "packs" and you can find the same information.

♦︎Now for my thoughts on CAS. Honestly I was pretty happy with what we got for the female sims , the hairs where beautiful the gym wear was just what I would expect would be in a pack like this and overall it was just really impressive. On the other hand though the male clothing was a bit unoriginal to be blunt. Although there wheres some new ones and some clothing items if you where looking for a laugh I honestly though there was not much. Most of the hairs was just the same style as the shorter female hairs and the tops looks similar to those of the base game and other packs. Anyway I think that the CAS for this was decent and was a pretty good amount for what you payed.

♦︎On that note I think that the build and buy mode impressed nearly all the simmers who have purchased this pack. I think the amount of build and buy mode content was just awesome. You had all the appropriate spa items and more. I am not going into full detail about the items you get ( mainly because that would be way to long of a blog post ) but I think that if you are someone who is  really into the build and buy part of the game this pack is for you.

♦︎One of the key parts of this pack was the introduction of the wellness skill. This skills is probably one of the coolest skills in the sims 4. Levelling up in this skill give you a load of advantages like new healthy recipes for your sims to cook and different yoga poses. When you get to the higher level of this skill your sims can even teleport. This skill really impressed me I was surprised that it had so many elements and that it was so fun to level up in.

♦︎Lets talk about the most important thing ( in my opinion ) the gameplay. It was crazy how much fun I had playing this pack. There are so many things to explore in this pack it might takes days even weeks  before you try out everything. I love how the sims is just adding all these amazing things from the sims 3 and then making them better in the sims 4. My favourite gameplay element was the yoga. I  loved taking my sims to the yoga classes. It was so cool seeing your sims progress in the skill.

♦︎Now before I go on to my overall opinion of this pack here are some pro's and con's.

♦︎I think that this is a really great pack. Even if your not much of a spa person you can still find loads of fun from of this. If your not getting it for the sake of gameplay get it for the build and buy mode items. Honestly I think this pack was better that the previous pack "outdoor retreat". I think I would give this pack a 8/10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment