Monday 17 August 2015

♦︎Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff Review♦︎

♦︎Hey guys so last week on the 11th of August the latest stuff pack was released for the sims 4. The stuff pack was called "Cool Kitchen Stuff

♦︎Create a Sim
I was really happy with what we got in this pack CAS wise. I think there where still one or two items they maybe they just did not need to add or needed some improving on mainly with the female clothing. There was one I could just not see my self using. In some of my more recent reviews like my spa day review I pointed out that there was not much original male clothing well the sims has surprised me with this stuff pack and has added a really great selection of new clothing items for the male sims.

♦︎Build & Buy
The items we get with build and buy are honestly flawless I don't really have anything negative to say about the design or mesh , but I wish they added more actual kitchen stuff :P. With the free update from two weeks ago I was really hoping they might have added a new style dishwasher. Anyway maybe I was hoping for too much because the pack did have a similar amount of items (CAS and Build & Buy) as past stuff pack.

♦︎Gameplay
Now the gameplay item they have really been putting out there is the new ice cream making machine. So to get all recipes for the ice cream you need to be level 10 in the cooking skills ( kind of like the cup cake machine in the base game ). This ice cream machine was all that I expected plus more. I thought the fact that you could add little toppings was so super "cool". I think my favourite combination would have to be : Vanilla Ice Cream ,   Sprinkles and waffles. Once you have chosen all your toppings you can choose to have your ice cream in a bowl or cone.

♦︎Pros & Cons


♦︎ Is It Worth Buying  ?
I would honestly wait for a sale to buys this. Although it comes with pretty decent CAS items and of course the ice cream machine I don't think its worth 10 USD. I mean I really love this pack but I don't think it lives up to the past 2 stuff packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment