Monday 4 May 2015

♦︎Going To Sixam♦︎Get To Work♦︎

♦︎Hey guys before I start writing about the sims I would just like to apologise that I have not posted in I think 2 weeks I have been super busy recently and I am going to try and post everyday this week like normal. So anyway lets start the post.

♦︎So first things first you are going to need to reach level 10 in the science career. I believe you can build a rocket to get to "Sixam" but I will talk about that a bit later in the Post. Anyway you will need the create the "Electroflux Wormhole Generator" , this is the 11th "Eureka" your scientist will have.

♦︎Now I know sims have their eurekas at different times. To get to Sixam you will need to update your "Electroflux Wormhole Generator". Now like I said you will only get the option to update it
once you are level 10 in the science career. Once you do click the "Electroflux Wormhole Generator" after you update it , just                                             click the option to visit the alien world.

♦︎Once you reach the alien world you can start collecting items around the planet ( the main purpose of going to Sixam ). You can also try and collect "aliens". There are two new collectable sections with "get to work" "Space Rocks" & "Aliens". While your in Sixam you might bump into some living aliens. This is super cool. While you can meet aliens in your town once you are levelled up in yourcience career it's even cooler to meet them in their home planet.science career it's even cooler to meet them in their home planet.

♦︎Now I did say I would talk about going to Sixam in a rocket. I have personally not tried it myself but I am pretty sure it works as I have seen and heard of other people using this tactic. So what you need to do is have a fully built rocket and what you are going to do is upgrade it so it has an "Electroflux Wormhole Generator" then I believe you just click the option to visit the alien planet

♦︎Finally once you have looked around Sixam you can return home with your new "Space Rocks" , creations and alien world samples ( yes you are pretty much the coolest sim in town ). Anyway sixam is super fun and is pretty much one of the main goals in the latest expansion. The graphics are amazing and its really just super pretty and an awesome part of the game.



                                                                 ♦︎HAPPY SIMMING♦︎

Please don't use any of these images as all of them where taken by me in my game 

No comments:

Post a Comment