Saturday 30 May 2015

♦︎Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff♦︎Stuff Pack Review♦︎

♦︎ Hey guys I am back. I am super , super sorry I have not posted in a least 2 weeks I was going to post sooner after I got everything else done just because I have been really busy , but then I got sick and I am a lot better now so lets get on with this review.

♦︎So first things first I was super happy with this stuff pack when I found out it was only going to be $10 ( $9.99 ) USD because that pretty much half the price of the sims 3 stuff packs so that is a huge up side to this stuff pack. The content looks amazing and I am really happy to talk about the game play options too.


♦︎So lets talk about the content. I have chosen some of my favourite content to showcase on this female sim. I did not want to go to much into the content because a lot of simmers have already posted about the content and done first impression videos and all that jazz. So I have just chosen a photo that I took with my sims in all the content I really liked.

♦︎So lets talk about the game play. This pack includes two buffet tables that hold "the fountain of mirth". Sadly you can not place "the fountain of mirth" on any other tables or items alike ( but we will talk about "the fountain of mirth a bit later ). So with the buffet tables you can fill it up using some "Simolions" but of course you can bake & cook your own yummy dishes to put on the buffet table to. For those of you with "Get To Work" the buffet tables are
great display areas for your creations ( If you had a bakery or a restaurant ). *Also as a side note you can cook all the new items shown on the buffet table in the oven if you sim has the "gourmet cooking skill"*

♦︎Next lets talk about the fountain of mirth the fountain of mirth. This is probably the biggest added gameplay feature to this pack aside from the buffet table. This is super cool your sim can dip strawberries in chocolate and fill the fountain with caramel once they get to a high level in the cooking skill. Now I find that my favourite part of this is that you have to go through levelling up your sims mixology skill , you gourmet cooking skill and your cooking skill. I feel like because you are always unlocking new features its super fun.

♦︎So now we have talked about the basic information lets talk about the pro's & the con's


♦︎So while there are some con's in this pack I still think it is a good way to start the stuff packs of. I am super happy about this purchase an I think most of the content I will use on a average basis. I also think the gameplay features are amazing. We still need to think if it is worth it. For me myself as I have already said I am glad I purchased this and think its has decent content but the real question is do you need it , could you spend that extra $10 on something else. What I liked about get to work is that it had something for everyone but with luxury party stuff it really depend on how you play the sims and in general if you are into that kind of stuff in your game. Personally being a preteen girl this is the kind of stuff pack I would buy. Another question you should ask your self before buying this is really how much time to I really spend playing the sims , if you answer was "not that much" to that last question then I would suggest not spending 10 dollars on a game you hardly play and spend it on something you are generally interested in or save the $10 for another pack that might catch your eye a bit more in the near future.  Overall I liked most of the content in this pack , I think EA & Maxis put a lot of effort and detail into it and its super fun if but like I said it depend on the person that buys it.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment