Wednesday 6 May 2015

♦︎NEW ! Sims 4 Update♦︎4th May 2015♦︎

♦︎Hey guys it didi the simmer. So first things first a lot of sims new has come out in the last few days. This includes and awesome new update with some super snazzy new features.
           
♦︎So first things first we have 3 new great star wars costumes. Now I was not expecting a new line of star wars costumes especially at this level of awesomeness. I think my faourite has got to be the bounty hunter though , just because of the level of detail in the outfit.
♦︎Darth Maul , Aayla Secura , Bounty Hunter

♦︎Next is one that I am really happy with is that your alien sims can now wear any cloths they want. I have an image with one of my alien sims in human sim cloths. I really hope this will result in more alien custom content. Also just a note that human sims can also wear the alien outfits to now too.


♦︎Goth Alien♦︎

♦︎Now we have got to talk about the new loading screen. I know this may not seem the most important part of the update but for some reason I am super excited about this. The reason I am is the fact that it gives room for Expansion art ,  I don't know if anyone remember but every time you downloaded a new expansion , stuff pack or anything along those lines you would get a new loading screen art , so I am really looking forward to seeing if this is the reason for the loading screen.



♦︎I think finally the most exciting new feature has got to be the leaked name of the next stuff pack. So the buzz is that the first stuff pack for the sims 4 will be called "Luxury Party Stuff". The title was leaked in some of the new update text. The text say that will be released "next week". Really though who knows what "Next Week" this could be. The message could pop up in game in 2 weeks and then it would be 1 week from that. Really I am not sure of the release date but people are saying that it should be out before the end of this month.

♦︎HAPPY SIMMING♦︎

No comments:

Post a Comment