Friday 6 February 2015

♦︎BIG UPDATES♦︎

♦︎Hey guys it's me again so sorry I have not been up to date and posting sims has come out with so much news within the last fews weeks an I am going to have to keep you all up to date♦︎

♦︎First Things First HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMS
So sims has been around for 15 years. It was first Released on 4th Feb 2000 thats just to much for me to take in. Don't Forget your

Yup , you can find this on nearly every sims post this week on there twitter and you can join in to with just this # how cool is that ?

The Good News is that if you are an Origin based user like myself you can get normal Sims games , Stuff Packs and even extension packs for up to 50% off I mean half price thats gotta be a deal worth taking I mean I have got generations on the bag for only $60 HKD 


♦︎ SIMS MAC OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE OUT & MORE INFO
Okay guys after a long wait sims 4 is going to be out for mac. You might remember 2-3 weeks ago I did a post about how they have promised that sims 4 will be out for mac this month well is out within a matter of weeks that on the 17/2/15 Sims 4 will be out for all my fellow mac user. I promise I will try and get this as soon as I can and give you guys a review.
















♦︎Sims 4 *FIRST* Extension pack on its way
The Sims has yet Impressed us again for "Game Packs" to the first Extension pack for the sims 4. On Their twitter @TheSims , They have announced the release of the "Get to Work" Extension for your sims 4 game. The Features in this game include :
 ♦︎  Going To Work with your sim
 ♦︎  Starting your own business
 ♦︎ More Jobs/Ambitions
 ♦︎ Custom Features

I am Extremely Excited for this game because to me in a way I like the idea of starting your own business on sims or features that are not in the base game like going to work with your sims.  I think I am most Excited for starting your own Store.

It's now out for pre-order on origin , I do suggest though that you wait for the game to come out Fully because pre-oder is a $310 HKD and thats more than half of the normal priced base game so I hope you can hold on till April.

No comments:

Post a Comment