Sunday 15 February 2015

♦︎Sims 3 University Life Review♦︎

My Sim Going to Her First Costume Party

♦︎Priced at $160 HK dollars sims 3 University life is loads of fun and quite simple to get around

Last week I downloaded the Sims 3 Extension pack sims3 University Life for sale on origin. I have had a blast putting my young adult sims into the world of University. This was so much fun from Costume party's to Running late for class this pack is well worth what you pay for it.



Trust me you will have so much fun in this game. One of the newest features is the Social groups in your sims world there are 3 groups the Jocks , The Rebels and the nerds your sims can join any of these social groups by doing Acts that have the symbol for the group next to them like Jocks can take Selfies or Nerds can Create plant people and rebels can start up protests.






Not only this but the clothing and create a sim options are endless and full of school spirit.
Sims Going to there first Class of the year 
                                                                                                   




















I would highly recommend this set as its is so much fun and I highly recommend it plus there is somuch more that I did not talk about in this post for you to discover. Stay Tuned because some time this week I will be posting a sims modelling shoot with my fave custom content swim wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment