Friday 27 February 2015

♦︎Police Active Job♦︎Sims 4 "Get To Work" Expansion♦︎

♦︎ This April ( Next Month ) the first Sims 4 Expansion is coming out and The Sims youtube has released two videos on the new Active Careers that your sims can have. Of Course one of them was based in the Police station umm...THE POLICE CAREER :P. So go through the current in's and out's of this Ambition.

♦︎First thing first , let's talk about the Police station. I am really hope you will be able to Customise your work places but so far we have no information on that. Anyway this place is super awesome , so far I am loving the look of the lay out. It seems easy to get around and something it would not take a while to get used to and I am all for that :P. 


♦︎Next we can talk about the main detective feature and that collecting clues. I am super excited for this , legit you get to put the clue in this little contraption and find the evidence. It's super awesome , you able to take photos and even interview witnesses. 






♦︎Finally lets talk about my fave part , YOU CAN PUT SIMS IN JAIL !!!!. Now for some reason I really war to be able to put random sims in jail because that would make such a good LP , like no for real that would be so funny. Anyway , you can scan them in and add them to the CELLS. :p anyway this is a super cool feature I am looking forward to because there is nothing more fun then torturing sims :D lol JK I love my sims to death.

♦︎Anyway remember you can find out more about these Ambition on The Sims youtube channel. Also I will be keeping you guys up to speed with all the latest Sims 4 "Get To Work" News and more.  You can also follow me on twitter for extra info I swear I am on that site like 24-7. Anyway remember that the sims 4 "Get To Work" is now out for pre order on origin ( if you are gonna download the digital copy I just suggest that pre ordering is not worth it , it will be cheaper when it come out ). Anyway ♦︎Happy Simming♦︎

No comments:

Post a Comment