Friday 27 February 2015

♦︎Doctor Ambition♦︎Sims 4 "Get To Work"♦︎

♦︎The Sims 4 get to work is coming out next month and unfortunately depending on the release date ( that I will update you on) I may be off on easter break and be with family so I might not get it on dot time like when sims 4 came out for mac. Anyway lets start talking about the new Doctor Ambition :D.



♦︎I think we will have to start of with the waiting room. New patients will pop up with different symptoms in your waiting room. When you get the game , or even sooner the symptoms will hopefully be recorded in a list ( but I will post them on the blog once they are up ) , but for now we have no idea what these patterns on the sims are.




♦︎Let talk about new items, before  get into it the only current new items I know come with this job is rewards , basically degrees from "Sim Med School" and cool whatnot like that :p








♦︎No lets get into the real deal ...YOU CAN DELIVER SIMS BABIES. lol don't judge my over reaction to this but I think this is super cute and fun and defiantly awesome. You stick the sim into this little contraption and you can deliver sims bundles of joy.






♦︎To find out more you can check out The Sim channels video , that explores the opportunities of being a sims doctor :p. Also next week I will be uploading my out door retreat mini LP series , its only two eps and I will add it to the blog in a single post :D. Now we still have more info , when I get get the sims 4 "Get To Work" Expansion I will also we purchasing the sims 3 "Ambition" to compare the two for you guys to see the improvement and thing that they should have added , this will be a separate post to the main review that I will be posting first. Overall I am super excited and I will be downloading this game in april and you can follow me on twitter for more updates or check the side bar on sims new to get more info.  ♦︎ HAPPY SIMMING ♦︎



No comments:

Post a Comment