Tuesday 17 February 2015

♦︎Sims 4 Mac Release Review♦︎


This is what come up when you
open your game sorta in place like
the sims 3 launcher 
Here is my Sims 4 
My Sims 4 House ( Build mode is great )
♦︎The latest instalment of the sims is the best by far. Then again the sims just keep getting better and better. One of the key thing I loved about sims 4 was the customisation , I now understand why this was their main focus in this edition IT IS BEYOND AMAZING !. The Fact you can pretty much do anything you want with them is great. I also love the new feature where you can choose their walk.

♦︎ I would also like to point out that the graphics in this a great

and for a person who blog like me this really helps make screen shots and screen recording much clearer.

♦︎On to the price. I would really say what you pay is what its worth with
this game. Right now in Origin the game is $286 HKD

♦︎I would suggest you turn on your sims 3 camera as this makes it
the tinniest but easier to get around the screen just because your
used to it if you have been simming for a while now

♦︎Before I end this review I would just like to talk about how the overall game play with this game is like with the mac set up. Trust me you get all the same things as the PC game but I feel that the way the mouse and the keys are set up with your mac it just make for a really happy game play and I don't really know how to put that any other way. If they are and when they do I hope that the Sim 5 can come out for Mac/PC the first time.

♦︎Overall the sims 4 was probably one of the best purchases I have ever made ( and thats not and over statement ) I really enjoy the lay out and the amazing new feature we have in this game that where not in the sims 3 is great truly great and I am overjoyed that it has finally come out for mac


So sorry about the weird lay out with all the photos
Bloggers just not being nice to me today
:p









No comments:

Post a Comment