Friday 13 March 2015

♦︎AWESOME♦︎Sims 4 "Get To Work News"♦︎Previews & Interviews♦︎


♦︎Hey Guys so sorry I am not adding any screenshots , but there will be some videos by simmers who have made some previews. Also even better news there is some release date for "Get To Work" and if you don't know it yet it is a lot earlier then I though :P. Also I do have a slight idea about the prices thanks to some awesome people on twitter. So there is new features and more and I am really happy to go into it and I was super happy. Juts keep in mind I found out all this info from different simmers and other youtube channels.

♦︎The Release Date is the 31st Of March 2015

♦︎First things first lets talk about the price range. I am going to be honest its a pretty fair price for what you get. Its is around $40 USD and about $310 HKD. I got this information from @Lifesimmer  
@Englishsimmer , and that whole sentence was totally just a way to brag about popular simmers replying to my tweet :P. Anyway I think we might just have to wait and she price wise because it might be cheaper or even more.

♦︎Next I want to talk about the town you get "Magnolia Promenade" from what I have heard throughout videos its a pretty small town but it looks super cute and really fun to play in. It mainly consist of all the active career buildings but I don't know if  it has any houses.

♦︎Now we can go into aliens. This is what I am really looking forward to ,  you can go to the alien realm and your sims can go to the realm by having the scientist career. You can be an alien in create a sim. Aliens can be in human suits so within each Career there is a way to tell if someone an alien. Like in sims 3 expansion pack your sims can have kids with aliens to. BTW aliens can make men pregnant.

♦︎With the 31st March patch you will be able to have 2 floors of basements and now you can have a 4th floor on your houses now. This means you can have up to a 6 floor house.

♦︎I am super excited for the first Sims 4 Expansion pack and will defiantly be posting more

♦︎Here are some awesome videos that might give you a few more bits on information
            SimsVIP Sim Guru Interview Part 1
            SimsVIP Sim Guru Interview Part 2
            Deligracy Preview














No comments:

Post a Comment