Sunday 1 March 2015

♦︎Sims 3 Showtime♦︎STARTING OUT♦︎

♦︎Hey guys this week I am starting "SHOWTIME WEEK" basically I will be doing these every so often and the whole week I will be doing two post a day about the in's and out's of showtime. I will be posting "SHOWTIME WEEK" post until friday

♦︎First you are going to have to find the world where all the magic starts...STARLIGHT SHORES. In this magical city , you can find venues to perform and auditions for.

What it should look like on your home  
Map View 










♦︎ Now we have to talk about the new traits and ambitions
♦︎Traits :
♦︎Diva ♦︎Natural Born Performa
♦︎Ambitions :
♦︎ Singer ♦︎Acrobat ♦︎Magician











♦︎You have 3 house option , I swear these are some of the best house options in any sims 3 Expansion out to date.



♦︎HAPPY SIMMING♦︎

No comments:

Post a Comment