Monday 30 March 2015

♦︎"Get To Work" NEW CONTENT♦︎

♦︎You may know that in the most recent "The Sims 4" update there a multiple new features. One of the new features includes some content they may be of interest to you my fellow simmer. In the new update in the "My Packs" section you can find all the current "game packs" , expansions , "Stuff Packs" and more. So you can purchase sims 4 "Get To Work" for pre-order and it shows up in that section of your game. THUS releasing all content for the game.  Anyway take a look for your self


♦︎Next I am just going to do another small preview of what I have done and what you can do with the new sims 4 update

♦︎Also The Sims 4 "Get To Work" will be out for purchase in less than 4 hours ( Hong Kong ) So I am super excited to get my hands on the game when I wake up in the morning and tomorrow there will be a blog post with my first look at of the sims 4 "Get To Work" and hopefully the first Ep of my LP ( also todays trouble twins will also be included ).

Me taking advantage of the new basement
feature. Loads of fun. 
YAS I finally found all the easter eggs
if you follow me on twitter you know
I am not good at things like scavenger hunts :P
     
Check out the little easter home I made
with the new basement and easter
content update. It now out on the gallery my
Sims gallery user is Didimoo35
Get To work is out in only a few days
make sure you check some of my other
blog posts on the sims get to work
here : ♦︎
       

No comments:

Post a Comment