Tuesday 31 March 2015

♦︎Sims 4 Get To Work♦︎ General Review ♦︎

♦︎By Didi The Simmer ( didithesimmer.blogspot.com ) 

♦︎Hey Guys it's didi here , Today was the release of Sims 4 Get To Work ( as you can tell from the title :p )  being in Hong Kong we got it over 8 hours before the general USA simmer and The poor simmers in the UK have to still wait another day :'(. Anyway as I have been playing for over 5 hours strait I was just like WAIT ONE MINUTE I HAVE NOT DONE A REVIEW ! so lol here it is enjoy :D


♦︎First lets start from the title screen , if you remember in the sims 3 we used to get a new loading


screen every "Stuff Pack" or expansion pack , in the sims 4 we get these little I guess what you could call Logo's or Images really. Also when your home screen come on the "Info" tab from the "My Packs" page will pop up strait away so you can read all about your new content and soon to be game play experience.


♦︎Anyway now to most people favourite part of all expansion is the Create a Sim. I was supplied at the level of effort put in to the Content into CAS. The detail was amazing and they seem to know just what most of the simmers want in their game. I thought the casual style ( the cloths not used in work ) was pretty cute and very Hippie or Boho kind of style ( sorry if I messed that up my fashion vocab is kinda limited , at least clothing wise :p ). My next fave for create a sim option is for sure that you can create an alien , STRAIT OUT OF CAS !. I am so glad they are bringing in the feature where you don't just have to be a normal sim the whole time , like in Supernatural. If your more of a CAS person and your looking for a good sims 4 or sims 3 expansion this should for sure be on your list.


♦︎Next lets talk town / city wise.  I think one of the small amount of thing I was disappointed about in this update was the town. It is pretty small and mostly consists of retail lots and there is one empty lot. But I don't think this takes away all the fun of the game in fact I don't think it impacts the game play in a bad way at all. Lets juts keep in mind that the main purpose of this expansion was to be creative in a fun career not hang at your lot all day in a some what large town but hey I guess that would still be fun for a sim too... :P. Overall I think its great that they added this I mean its one extra town to prove you have a lot of expansion with.
♦︎Now lets get on to the main purpose of the game ( not large towns :P ) the careers. I only chose one career because I did not want to have to much of a large post as I will be posting more about careers through the week. So I chose "retail" this is my favourite Active Career just because it reminds me slightly of "Island Paradise" making a resort. Island paradise was the first Expansion pack I ever downloaded and I have done a general game play overview on it , if your interested you can check it out here or go to the side bar and look for "The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Basics". Anyway back to the point I found this career loads of fun. It's so fun and easy to sell items , put them on sale , hire employees and you can even move your money for your household to your retail lot just like a mini sims bank account :P. Honestly I had a blast playing this career and I hope you enjoy the video I will be uploading later with the in's and out's of the retail career :D ♦︎.    

♦︎All though I only gave you a small peek at my Get To Work experience I have enjoyed every bit of game play so far. I can not wait to  share a full Let's Play series of this game , it really was a great start to the expansion packs and set the bar high for future packs to I can't wait ♦︎HAPPY SIMMING♦︎

*Rember you can purchase the sims 4 Get To Work on origin for $310 HKD and $40 USD NOW ! so get your hand on this expasion :D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment