Sunday 29 March 2015

♦︎Sims 4 "Get To Work" Creating Your Own Business♦︎ Sims 4 Basements Patch♦︎





♦︎Hey guys in todays post I will be updating you on loads of news. first things first this morning the sims youtube channel posted a video on one of the new options in the very first sims 4 expansion pack "Get To Work". Also the patch that comes before the latest expansion pack will include basements YAY ! all the dreams of underground houses are now being brought into the sims 4.

Watch Video Here : ♦︎

♦︎First lets talk about what type of stores you can build. The first store is a fashion boutique. This is super cool and I am kinda hoping that it will bring more wardrobe kinda items to the sims because that would be really awesome. I think the fashion boutique is probably the most anticipated job when it comes to this expansion pack. Apart from that I think this will defiantly be a job that I will get my sims to get involved with.

♦︎Now lets talk about the bakery. Being an home baker myself ( Calling myself makes me feel good I
a doubt you could even call me a amateur baker ) I am really looking forward to playing this. I believe this the main job that will be including the basement that we will be talking about , a bit down the page. I am not to sure on most of the features in this active career but I think it's basically just like how your sim would normally bake just on a larger scale.

♦︎I think maybe the coolest one yet would have to be the photography studio. You get a selection of different backgrounds for the sims to pose on. You can choose models to pose on your backdrops too. I think this is a super
cool job as I believe you get to photograph weddings , party's and more I am really , really looking forward to this job and I will for sure update you on more.

♦︎Bringing in one of my fave features from the "Sims 3 Island Paradise" expansion pack was choosing your employees and then giving them outfits. Hopefully you will be able to put them in any outfit because I would very much enjoy my employees walking around in bear costumes ( From Sims 4 "Outdoor Retreat" game pack ) and yes I will do that in an LP if that is an option.


♦︎Basements ♦︎In the next patch out for the sims 4 we will be able to build basements. In the sims 3 I always loved to make underground houses pools and more. So far all we know is that this patch will be coming out before "Get To Work" as it is advertised in the trailer for the bakery career.

♦︎Don't forget that the sims 4 "Get To Work" will be out for download this april and is now out for preorder on origin. Also the new patch with basements will be completely free. ♦︎

♦︎Happy Simming♦︎




No comments:

Post a Comment