Saturday 21 March 2015

♦︎Sims CAS Custom Backgrounds♦︎Sims 3 & Sims 4♦︎

♦︎Hey guys its didi the simmer here and today I am going to be doing a custom content showcase.
Recently I have done a few CC faves I guess , you could call them a showcase but I don't really upload photos and preview them its more just inspiration for create a sim ( or CAS ). Anyway lets get into installing this.

♦︎First things first you are going to need to find out how to install custom content ( CC ). I have uploaded a video for you to check out on how to do that ( Just so you know I have not uploaded a video on sims 3 Mod download so I will add a link to a video that I have used.

♦︎Sims 4 HOW TO INSTALL CC VID *MAC*♦︎
♦︎Sims 4 HOW TO INSTALL CC VID *PC* ( not by me) ♦︎
♦︎Sims 3 HOW TO INSTALL CC VID *PC* (not by me )♦︎
♦︎Sims 3 Mod Download VID (NOT BY ME)(HOW TO INSTALL POSE PLAYER WORKS FOR ALL MODS *MAC*♦︎

♦︎Anyway once you know how to instal CC you are all set and you can take it easy from here ( unless you have no space on your lap top , then again with that you have other problems to deal with :P ). First things first you need to download your background. here are the links to where I got my backgrounds.

♦︎Sims 4 Backgrounds
♦︎Sims 3 Backgrounds

♦︎Now you have them installed if you are doing this for a sims 4 game ( if you are doing this for sim 3 you can skip this ) you will need to download the "BLOB REMOVER" this is just a mod to get rid of the CAS blob that comes with the base game. You can download this from the same page that you got the sims 4 back grounds from.

♦︎Finally you need to install them by putting them in your mods folder ( in the tutorials )

♦︎So now I will give you my verdict on the back grounds.
 Look for a simmer like me , my game would not be the same without custom content , so this is a perfect download for me. Maybe this is not something you really want to spend your time doing if your not as big on the whole CC thing or you just d
on't want to take the space and time on your computer , but I think even if you are bit like that I would suggest its for sure something you should take 3 minutes out of your life to do. Hey its not like your watching a 2 hour movie in a foreign language and no subtitles , so its pretty easy to do. The fact that you can do this for sims 4 and sims 3 and maybe even sims 2 ( I will check and update in my twitter ) is pretty cool. Really I think this is just a fun thing to spice up your game a little , its not crazy important but its something you should try out.


                                   

       ♦︎HAPPY SIMMING ♦︎



No comments:

Post a Comment